| Original title: 鏡音リンがオリジナル「はじまりだね！」を歌います。|
Romaji: Hajimari da ne!
|numtack05 (music, lyrics, video)|
|NND / YT Links|
|Nicovideo broadcast / YouTube broadcast (with subtitles)|
Some time after Rin and Len were arrested in Gimme the Handcuffs!, they walk together at Shibuya station after being scolded by "Putin"; although they were imprisoned, they were released not too long after due to juvenile laws. Rin then notices Len still carrying a torch for Miku and threatens him, irritated. Moving on, she fantasizes about going to Russia with him one day and gives thanks to their probation officer.
- 『少年法万歳だわ☆』 Hurray for juvenile laws☆
- 『君は フラフラ』 But you're staggering
- 『まだ ミクが 好きなの？』 You still like that pig?
- 『いつかロシア 君と行けたら イイ!』 Someday Russia, if Ican go with you, it'll be great!
Sound Effect AnalysisEdit
The sounds at the beginning of the song is a clip of a crowd in Shibuya station, where the two Vocaloids are walking together. At the very end of the video a clip of Abe-san saying "You could say this is not very pleasant" plays. As Abe-san has by this point already gotten into a relationship with Len, as mentioned in "Let's Dream.", he may be referring to Rin's jealous infatuation with Len.
- When asking Len if he still liked Miku, Rin said "Miku" in the text and out loud sang "pig".
- The full version of the song was remastered, with the extra copyrighted audio removed, and released on Putin-P's first album, Don't Leave Me Alone.
- It's not determined how juvenile laws apply to Vocaloids, as they are not human.
- Ironically, this song is the final one of Part 1 despite being the "Start".