| Original title: 鏡音リン・レンがオリジナル曲「ゆめをみようよ。」を歌って（ry。|
Romaji: Yume wo Miyou yo.
|Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin|
|numtack05 (music, lyrics, video)|
|NND / YT Links|
|Nicovideo broadcast / YouTube broadcast (with subtitles)|
In this song, Rin anticipates a call from a buyer, wanting to have more money to get weed. She admits her insecurities as always being second compared to Miku; she receives the call and then purchases weed from Ronald, singing in a drug-induced high. Meanwhile, Len greets the viewers and notes he also wants to get high. He tries to convince himself that he's gotten over Miku and moved on with his new relationship, only to admit he still loves her. After also speaking about Rin being a Putin Otaku, she promises she'll do anything for Len and tells him not to give up. For the next minute of the song, Rin sings "Lalalala happy" under the influence of drugs.
|Ronald McDonald||Black (unseen)|
- 『ボーカロイドも 格差があるのよ』 VOCALOIDs also have a class-system
- 『ララララ☆ハッピー☆』 Lalalala ☆Happy☆
- 『俺の趣味は未だスリ 』 Pickpocketing's still my hobby
- 『クスリでテンション上げたい！』 I want to get high on drugs!
- 『今は男子に夢中でね』 Now I'm engrossed with a young man
- 『ガンジャで夢を見るしかない』 I have no choice but to dream with weed
Sound Effect AnalysisEdit
A clip is used for a cellphone ringing, signifying either the call that Rin received from a buyer to be able to afford the weed or the call she made to Ronald to arrange for purchasing it. Immediately after the cellphone clip is a segment from a Ronald McDonald ad campaign advertising hamburgers, in this case likely standing in for the purchase of weed.
As Rin sings the choruses of "Lalalala happy" children are heard cheering in the background as well as a dog barking, also from Ronald McDonald campaigns. The dog is believed to be representative of Len's past life while the children are possibly indicative of Ronald's presence. A clip of a man saying "Let's do it together, everyone" also plays at the end.
- "Dreaming" as established in this song refers to a drug high.
- This is the first song to have "Lalalala happy," it being the first time the characters take weed.
- This is also more or less Ronald's first appearance in the series, as the drug dealer supplying them with weed.
- The full version of the song, with the extra copyrighted audio removed, was released on Putin-P's first album, Don't Leave Me Alone.
- Len mentions that his hobby is still pickpocketing, and later songs also characterize him as a thief; this may be a result of his dog past life, which also stole.
- Len's lover Abe-san also may be "young man" he is engrossed with.
- Numtack05 has stated that Let's Dream. is his favorite song in Part 1.